Some Grouse music news! Resident Advisor has confirmed rumours of a new Aphex Twin album that Richard D. James has been seemingly dropping clues about over the last few days. These have consisted of subtle things like a blimp emblazoned with the Aphex Twin logo, and then a cryptic TOR link revealing a tracklist posted this morning to his twitter account.
Aphex Twin blimp at Oval Space?! pic.twitter.com/AfShgjgBIQ
— Jid (@JidLind) August 16, 2014
— Aphex Twin (@AphexTwin) August 18, 2014
01. minipops 67 (source field mix)
02. XMAS_EVET10 (thanaton3 mix)
03. produk 29
04. 4 bit 9d api+e+6
06. CIRCLONT6A (syrobonkus mix)
07. fz pseudotimestretch+e+3
08. CIRCLONT14 (shrymoming mix)
09. syro u473t8+e (piezoluminescence mix)
10. PAPAT4 (pineal mix)
11. s950tx16wasr10 (earth portal mix)
Thanks to Aaron Static for the heads-up.